Elections and events
Sussex Police & Crime Commissioner Election on Thursday 7 May
Previous elections and reviews
Local elections and by-elections for Brighton & Hove City Council
- The most recent Brighton & Hove local elections for all wards took place on Thursday 2 May 2019.
- An East Brighton ward by-election took place on 8 February 2018.
- Local elections for all wards took place on 7 May 2015.
General elections for the UK Parliament
- The most recent UK General Election took place on Thursday 12 December 2019.
- A General Election was held on 8 June 2017.
- An EU referendum took place on 23 June 2016.
Police & Crime Commissioner elections
- The most recent Sussex Police & Crime Commissioner elections took place on 5 May 2016.
European Parliamentary elections
- The most recent European Parliamentary elections took place on Thursday 23 May 2019, with the results shared on Sunday 26 May.
- European Parliamentary elections were held on 22 May 2014.
Rottingdean Parish elections
- Rottingdean Parish uncontested election took place on 2 May 2019.
- Rottingdean Parish uncontested by election took place on 29 January 2014.
- Rottingdean Parish Council by election took place on 15 November 2012.
Details of all previous elections
View all previous elections for Brighton & Hove.
Reviews of polling districts and polling places
In 2014 a partial review of polling places took place for Central Hove, Goldsmid and Wish wards. The review was discussed at the Policy & Resources Committee on 22 January 2015. Find out more about the partial review of polling places
A review of polling districts and polling places finished on 13 December 2013.