Pay online by debit card, credit card or PayPal
- business rates
- Council Tax
- council housing, car parking space and garage rent charges
- council leaseholders and central collection team
- housing benefit invoices
Contact us for support
If your payment fails, please contact your bank who will be able to confirm the full status of your payment. Do not attempt to make another payment until you have done this.
Please email us at email@example.com if you have a query or experience any problems in making your online payment. We will respond during office hours, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Pay by phone
For many council bill types you can also pay by phone 24 hours a day. This is an automated service available on 01273 291 908.
Other ways to pay
Payments for parking tickets and bus lane fines (Penalty Charge Notices or PCNs)
- Pay a parking ticket or bus lane penalty online
- Other ways of paying parking tickets or bus lane penalties
- Parking tickets and bus lane penalties - main web page
Read our privacy notice for information on how we collect, store and process your data.