European Structural and Investment Funds (ESIF)
The European Structural & Investment Funds are allocated according to your Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) area, in our case Coast to Capital LEP.
The European Structural & Investment Funds are allocated according to your Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) area, in our case Coast to Capital LEP The following funds have been allocated to our area:
- £25.4 million in ESF (around 78% remaining in December 2016)
- £26.9 million in ERDF (around 80% remaining in December 2016)
- £4 million in EAFRD (European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development
Open European Social Fund calls
The European Social Fund (ESF) funds projects supporting people. This includes workforce development, social inclusion and supporting harder to reach groups. There is a focus on jobs and growth.
Direct call worth £1 million in support of Not in Education, Employment or Training (NEET) with 3 lots:
- Lot 1: tracking, monitoring and engaging worth
- Lot 2: re-engagement provision
- Lot 3: route into traineeships, apprenticeships and internships
Applicants are eligible to submit outline applications under any specific lot, any combination of lots or all three lots if they wish to.
The deadline to submit an application is Friday 6 January 2017.
European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) funding
ERDF in our area has the following priorities:
- Energy efficiency and renewables
- Research and innovation and competitiveness of SME’s
Lesser amounts to support ICT; climate change and low carbon economy; enhancing institutional capacity and public administration; health education and social infrastructures, sustainable urban development; telecoms, energy and transport infrastructures.
There are no calls out at the moment.