Hove Customer Service Centre
- Ground floor, Hove Town Hall, Norton Road, BN3 3BQ
- View map of Hove Town Hall
- Please use the Norton Road entrance. The Tisbury Road entrance is closed because of building work.
- Monday to Friday: 10am to 4.30pm
- Saturday: 9am to 1pm (parking services only)
- Sunday: closed
You can talk to officers about a range of council services:
- Building control
- Hackney and private hire taxis (by appointment only - please call 01273 294429)
Many of these services are available online and can be accessed either at home or using our self-help computers at the centre.
Telephones are available at the centre to talk to officers and you can drop off application forms and letters.
There are charges for some of the services provided at our Brighton & Hove Customer Service Centres.
Our buildings are fully accessible with automatic doors to ease entry and hearing loops for the hard of hearing. Assistance dogs are welcome. Information can be made available in Braille, large print or audio if required.