Climate Change Adaptation Scrutiny Review Panel (2010)
- gaining an understanding of the climate change threats and opportunities facing Brighton and Hove and the impact these will have; and
- to review the current preparedness of Brighton and Hove City Council and its partners to adapt to the consequences of a changing local climate.
The report won the Centre for Public Scrutiny's Innovation award in 2011.
Professor Gordon MacKerron (Chair)
- Councillor Tony Janio
Councillor Gill Mitchell
- Councillor Vicky Wakefield-Jarrett
- Climate Change Adaptations Scrutiny Review final report and recommendations [PDF 693kb]
- Executive Response - Climate Change Adaptations Scrutiny Review [PDF 39 kb]