Contracts and tenders with the council
The South East Shared Services website:
- offers a quick quotes section to enable staff to run competitive quotes for smaller contracts
- provides greater transparency by improving the link between live tenders and our published contracts register
- streamlines the tendering process, particularly for small contracts
- improves engagement with SMEs for contract opportunities
- offers free notifications to suppliers when contract opportunities arise
This is a great step towards better collaboration and partnership working with our neighbouring councils.
Information for suppliers
New address for current suppliers
please note that the council's principal address has changed from that previously used in our contract documents.
The new address is:
- Brighton & Hove City Council, Hove Town Hall, Norton Road, Hove, BN3 3BQ
Please ensure that you have updated your records, and that you use the new address for the service of any notices under our contract with you (or your organisation).
Read the latest Procurement Strategy for Brighton & Hove 2015-17 (PDF 103KB)
- Top tips for tender applications
- Counter Fraud Strategy (351KB) - we will not tolerate any fraud or corruption in our business dealings, and our Fraud Team will take all countermeasures, including police and court involvement
- Approved council suppliers - only construction & social care
- Equalities in procurement
- Sustainable procurement and creating a sustainable supply chain – what do we expect from our suppliers
- Contract & procurement guidelines
- Adult Community Learning Supply Chain and Charges Policy 2018-19
Our contract register
This contract register is a list of our current contracts, with value, start and end dates, and a team to contact for more information. It is held on the South East Shared Services portal, and can be downloaded into an excel spreadsheet:
If you can't find what you are looking for, please contact us.
For all procurement queries and feedback please contact us:
Corporate Procurement Team
If you have a complaint about these pages or any service provided by the Corporate Procurement Team, please follow this link to the council's comments & complaints page.
Use this link to access a copy of the standard terms and conditions for the supply of goods associated with Brighton & Hove City Council Purchase Orders.
Use this link to access a copy of the standard terms and conditions for the supply of services associated with Brighton & Hove City Council Purchase Orders.
Further information on local business support: