Brighton & Hove City Council plan for 2020 to 2023
The council plan for 2020 to 2023
The council's plan aims to deliver a fairer city with a sustainable future in 2020 to 2023. The plan sets out the overall direction for the council.
Our vision and priorities are set out in the plan. View the council's corporate plan for 2020 to 2023.
Our purpose is to provide strong civic leadership to achieve our vision of a fairer city with a sustainable future.
How we measure success
We will be successful if we deliver our 6 priority outcomes, which are:
- A city to call home
- A city working for all
- A stronger city
- A growing and learning city
- A sustainable city
- A healthy and caring city
Our management and structure
Our executive leadership team is responsible for planning and delivering our services.
- Economy, Environment and Culture directorate plan [PDF 771KB]
- Families, Children and Learning directorate plan [PDF 488KB]
- Finance and Resources directorate plan [PDF 415KB]
- Health and Adult Social Care directorate plan [PDF 567KB]
- Housing, Neighbourhoods and Communities directorate plan [PDF 361KB]
- Strategy, Governance and Law directorate plan [PDF 54KB]