Customer Insight report
The Customer Insight report brings together the information collected about the customer experience of people using Brighton & Hove City Council services in the last year.
The report shows what we currently know about our services so that we can continue to better understand our customer needs, and to learn and grow consistently from the feedback we receive by ensuring we are collating and using feedback in a consistent way across the organisation.
The five sections are:
- What do residents think of the council?
- How satisfied are our customers with the service we provide?
- What are the reasons for customers contacting us?
- How do our customers contact us?
- How do we use customer complaints and compliments to improve services?
The report is published annually and aims to improve year on year in both coverage of services and data quality.
For further information, please email email@example.com or telephone 01273 291805.