How do I apply for British Nationality?
- Get the correct application form. This can be downloaded from the Home Office website or got by telephoning the Home Office Application Forms Unit on 0300 123 2253.
- Follow the instructions and complete the form.
- Assemble the necessary supporting documents.
- Contact our Checking Service team for an appointment. An appointment is essential and people cannot be seen without one. The telephone number is (01273) 292016 or request an NCS appointment online
- Attend the appointment and pay the appropriate fee. The Citizenship Unit is based at Brighton & Hove Register Office, Brighton Town Hall, Bartholomews, Brighton BN1 1JA