CEYC training – Let’s Look at Writing (e-learning)
This is an elearning course, which can be started at anytime.
NDNA's ‘Let’s look at writing’ online training course gives you the key skills and techniques to help children learn to write.
What will I learn?
This short online course will help practitioners offer the best support to children learning to write. It covers age and stage appropriate activities you can use to give children confidence to pick up a pen.
Key topics include:
- Why writing is important
- Activities to develop children’s writing skills
- Assess your setting against EYFS results and an internal progress tracker
- The physical stages of development (including the emergence of fine motor skills)
- Identify the different stages of writing development
- Create resources for your setting to support writing development
What level / who should do this training?
This course is for practitioners working in Ofsted registered settings in Brighton & Hove. Unfortunately we cannot offer this for schools or providers outside of the city. We can accept a maximum of 2 applications per setting.
Cost and application
This e-learning course is available at a subsidised cost of £10, which is paid to Brighton & Hove City Council with a credit or debit card, using the online application form and secure payment system.
Once your application and payment has been received, you will be contacted with log-in details. Each learner can then access the elearning course at their own pace and at times to suit them.