Personal Education Plan
The Personal Education Plan (PEP) is a statutory part of the care planning process that takes place termly for children in care. It is strongly advised to also use this for children who have previously been in care. It's a key meeting between carers, parents, social worker and school.
Personal Education Plan documents
- Primary PEP (PDF 693KB)
- Secondary PEP (PDF 732KB)
- PEP Process Flowchart (PDF 33KB)
- Early Years PEP (MS Word 100KB)
- Early Years Process Flowchart (PDF 35KB)
- Previously in Care PEP 2017 (PDF 46KB)
For further details please contact the Virtual School for Children in Care.