Local offers for other areas

If you're looking for information on services for children and young people with special educational needs and/or a disability (SEND) outside Brighton & Hove, you can link to the Local Offers of our neighbouring counties below:

You can find the Local Offers for other areas via an internet search or by visiting the website of the local authority you are interested in.

Please note that Brighton & Hove City Council is not responsible for the information on any other local authority's website.