Health services for 11 to 16 year olds with SEND

Young people who are worried about their health or development (or parent carers who are worried) should speak to a teacher, school nurse, GP or another professional who knows them well. Find out more about identifying and assessing special educational needs and disabilities (SEND).

Children and young people with SEND may be referred to the following health services for assessment or ongoing support.

Find a local doctor (general practitioner) or NHS dentist

Useful health organisations

You may also be interested in


Please let us know if something is wrong with this page or if you have any feedback.