Triple P courses and talks
Due to the current situation with Covid-19, the parenting team have suspended all our introductory sessions, workshops and parenting groups. If you would like us to let you know when the groups resume, please send us your contact details. If you are urgently in need of support, please contact the Front Door for Families on 01273 290 400.
Triple P courses and talks run throughout the city. This service is available to parents with children living in Brighton & Hove.
The courses and talks are suitable for parents with children who are between 18 months old and 18 years old.
Introduction sessions for all parents who would like to go on a Triple P course
Before you start a Triple P course we ask that you attend an introduction session.
This is an opportunity for you to get a taster of the eight week courses and two hour workshops.
The intro session will take 2 hours and includes:
- an outline of the structure and content of the courses
- DVD clips that provide an introduction into triple P and show the parent’s experiences of the programme.
We'll also ask you to complete a questionnaire to help us identify which course or workshop would be most appropriate for you.
When these sessions are running again we will put details on this webpage.
Triple P courses and talks
- Courses for parents of children under 9 years old
- Courses for parents of 'tweens' (9-13 years old)
- Courses for parents of teenagers
- Triple P workshops
If there isn't a course on these pages that is suitable, don't worry, new courses start at the beginning of each school term.
Keep an eye on these pages for new groups, or you can follow our Facebook page for regular updates.
Brighton & Hove Parenting Team are pleased to offer this new service to support families to help enhance their teamwork as parenting partners. These sessions will cover:
- ideas on working with your partner as a team and solving problems together
- practical suggestions to help you improve the way you communicate with your partner especially about parenting issues
- identify and plan ways to enhance your relationship
We offer each couple 3 sessions with a Triple P trained Parenting Practitioner (attending as a couple every other week for 6 weeks), daytime and evening sessions are available at various children's centres across the city.
If you're interested call the Parenting Team for further details on 01273 294 471 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any further questions about Triple p courses and talks in Brighton & Hove, or you can't find what you're looking for please email the Parenting Team on email@example.com or call 01273 294 471.