Community engagement team
Find out what the Community engagement team does and how to contact them.
About the Community engagement team
We work with communities to increase participation and engagement.
We work with:
- Brighton & Hove residents
- community and voluntary groups
- service providers
The key aims of the Community engagement team are to:
- support communities across the city
- support involvement in Brighton & Hove tenant and leaseholder consultation and engagement
- provide and signpost residents seeking to engage with the council with information, advice and support
- build capacity of residents to take forward community issues and interests
- engage communities to improve the lives of tenants and leaseholders through the Estates Development Budget and environmental improvements
- support the development of ward based Neighbourhood Action Plans (NAPs) that highlight community priorities
- work in partnership with a range of specialist groups and organisations to engage diverse and underrepresented communities
- manage the commissioned community development
How to contact the team
You can contact us by:
- email - send an email to email@example.com
- our Facebook page
- our administration team:
Community engagement officers
Find out who your Community engagement officer is for your ward and how to contact them.