Other Brighton & Hove City Council grants
Contain Outbreak Management Fund (COMF) funding for community and voluntary sector
Who the grant funding is for
The funding is targeted at:
- Black and Minority Ethnic (BME) community and voluntary groups
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer and others (LGBTQ+) community and voluntary groups
- disability community and voluntary groups
- women's community and voluntary groups
Evidence suggest these groups felt a disproportionate impact from Covid, including:
- health inequalities
- financial and economic impact
- impact of home schooling,
- impact on future attainment
- barriers to accessing information and support including language barriers
- digital exclusion
- mental health
- violence towards women
There is £300,000 of grant funding available.
You can apply if you are a:
- local community group
- voluntary organisation
- not-for-profit social enterprise
Bids can be from one organisation or a partnership of organisations.
If you're submitting a partnership bid, you need to tell us the lead partner that we'll award a grant agreement to, if your bid is successful.
Groups with an annual income of:
- up to £20,000 can apply for up to £2,000
- up to £100,000 can apply for up to £10,000
- more than £100,000 can apply for up to £20,000
You must have spent all the funding by 31 March 2022.
If your bid is successful, you'll need to submit an end of project report, together with Equalities data.
Your bid needs to tell us which group of beneficiaries (listed above) your proposal will support.
You must clearly identify how your project will improve the situation of this group of beneficiaries, and the needs identified in the Equalities and Access Workstream report.
You should identify the number of beneficiaries your project proposal will help.
How to apply
Send an email to email@example.com to register your interest and get an application form.
You should complete the application form, providing a:
- detailed project budget
- copy of your latest annual accounts,
- signed copy of your organisation’s governing documents, like your constitution
The deadline for applications is 31 July 2021.