You can use this form to apply for e-learning training to become:
- a volunteer chaperone
- a professional chaperone
You can also use this form to apply for the DBS Update Service.
You'll need to tell us:
- your address and contact details
- the date you'll need your licence by, if you know it
- which course or service you are applying for
When you have completed the form you'll be directed to our online payment page to pay for the course.
- Search for Chaperone Training in the search box
- Scroll down or page forward to find Volunteer Chaperone Training, Professional Chaperone Training or DBS Update Service
- Enter you details, then add to basket
- Pay using your debit or credit card details
We process, analyse and use your data in a range of ways to better understand what our customers need and to improve the way in which the council delivers your services.
Find more information about how we use your data in our privacy and data notice.