Business rates - Small Business Rates Relief (SBRR) request
Use this form to:
- apply for Small business Rates Relief (SBRR)
This application must be made by the ratepayer or a person authorised to act on behalf of the ratepayer.
This means, where the business is:
- a partnership - a partner of that partnership
- a trust - a trustee of that trust
- a corporate body - a director of that body
- in any other case - a person duly authorised to act on behalf of the ratepayer
You will need:
- your contact details
- your business rates account number
- your business' address
- details of any other liability you have for Non-Domestic Rates in England
There is currently no save functionality on this form. Please be prepared to complete the form in one session.
If you need help you can:
- send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone 01273 291 981
We process, analyse and use your data in a range of ways to better understand what our customers need and to improve the way in which the council delivers your services.
Find more information about how we use your data in our privacy and data notice.