Gambling licence application forms, guidance and fees

Apply to license your premises for gambling, including bingo clubs, casinos, betting shops, tracks, family entertainment centres.

The forms below are self-explanatory but please contact us for advice or assistance if you have any queries:


  • Gambling Act 2005
  • The Gambling (Premises Licence Fees) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007
  • The Gambling Act (Premises Licences and Provisional Statements) Regulations 2007

Premises licences for gambling will be in addition to other licensing.

Please send your application form(s) to

Regulatory Services
2nd Floor Bartholomew House
Bartholomew Square

Contact us

Regulatory authorities