Get a licence for tables and chairs on the pavement (highway)

Before filling in this form, you will need:

  • public liability insurance of up to a value of £5 million for the business
  • the measurements of the area where you want to put outdoor furniture and items in square metres
  • to know the start and end times and each day you want the licence to cover
Apply for a licence