Use this form to:
- apply for Small business Rates Relief (SBRR)
This application must be made by the ratepayer or a person authorised to act on behalf of the ratepayer.
This means, where the business is:
- a partnership - a partner of that partnership
- a trust - a trustee of that trust
- a corporate body - a director of that body
- in any other case - a person duly authorised to act on behalf of the ratepayer
You will need:
- your contact details
- your business rates account number
- your business' address
- details of any other liability you have for Non-Domestic Rates in England
There is currently no save functionality on this form. Please be prepared to complete the form in one session.
If you need help you can: