Apply for a COVID-19 business support grant
You can apply for a grant to support your business during the coronavirus pandemic for:
- £25,000, if you employ more than 20 employees (full time equivalent) or have a rateable value of over £51,000 pa, or have significant fixed costs, eg rent, rate, mortgage, loans
- £10,000, if you have a rateable value of less than £51,000 pa, or do not pay business rates but have fixed costs, or pay business rates and have fixed costs
- £2,500, if you are a sole trader, or market trader with fixed locations, or bed & breakfast guest house(s)
The council can make awards outside of these boundaries where it is found appropriate. However, the government has set the most a business can receive at £25,000.
The closing date for applications is Friday, 12 June.
To fill in this form you have to:
- read, in full, our guide to filling in this form
- provide a cash flow forecast on the council's MS Excel template
You will also need:
- information on support you've already received from the government or from elsewhere, eg loans, furlough compensation and funding
- a bank statement, less than 3 months old, showing your business account name sort code and account number
- your audited accounts for the last 3 years or if you don’t have audited accounts, your management accounts - if your company is less than 3 years old you will be asked to provide audited accounts for each full year that you have been trading
We recommend that you are at a laptop or desktop computer when filling in this form as it is long. Please also note, you cannot save your form and return to it later, so make sure you have the documents listed above.Start