Bus Pass - Change your details

Use this form if your personal details or eligibility status have changed for your:

  • older person's bus pass
  • disabled person's bus pass
  • taxi vouchers

You'll need to give us:

  • your current contact details
  • proof, like a marriage certificate or deed, if you've changed your name

If you need help filling in this form, you can:

Moving out of Brighton & Hove

If you no longer live in Brighton & Hove, you'll need to apply to your new council for a bus pass and return your Brighton & Hove bus pass to:

Concessionary Travel
Hove Town Hall
Norton Road

Price of a replacement bus pass

There is a £10 charge if you need a replacement bus pass before the expiry date.