Brighton Fund application
Use this form to:
- apply for a one off payment for a local person who is in need, hardship or distress
To apply, you must be a third party, like:
- a social worker
- an educational welfare officer
- a carer
- a welfare advisor
- a minister
- another professional
You'll need to give us:
- your contact details
- the client's contact details
- details of any other grants you've applied for for the client
- at least 2 price quotes for the item the funding is for
- details about how an award will help your client overcome their difficulty
- details about why your client cannot meet their need from their own resources
Before you apply, you should also:
- read the full guide to the fund, which includes details of the eligibility criteria
If you need help filling in this form, you can:
- send an email to email@example.com
The Brighton Fund is a charitable trust (registration number 1011724) with a small annual income to help local people, especially people aged over 60, who are in need, hardship or distress.
The trust is administered by our Democratic Services team.
The Brighton Fund has helped people to meet a wide range of needs, like essential household items, special beds and chairs.
We process, analyse and use your data in a range of ways to better understand what our customers need and to improve the way in which the council delivers your services.
Find more information about how we use your data in our privacy and data notice.