Ceremonies at Brighton Town Hall
We are delighted that ceremonies are able to take place. If you wish to book a ceremony or discuss your plans please call 01273 292 016 option 2 or email email@example.com.
All ceremonies are subject to government guidance on social distancing and the numbers of attendees are restricted.
Current venue restrictions are as follows:
- Council Chamber - maximum 15 people including the couple.This number does not include the registrars or a photographer
- Regency Room - maximum 10 people including the couple. This number includes a photographer but not the registrars
- Approved venues - please check with the venue what numbers they can accommodate. The maximum is 15 people including the couple. This number does not include the registrars or a photographer
- face coverings must be worn by guests but not by the couple or registrars
- we kindly request no confetti at this time. Please be aware that the use of ‘confetti cannons’ or similar high-volume confetti devices is a littering offence and they are prohibited
- ceremonies must be kept as short as possible to comply with government guidelines so we regret we are not able to include readings or other enhancements.
Notices of marriage:
- we are currently taking notices of marriage for couples who have a ceremony booked within the next 3 months.
- if you are subject to immigration and need to give notice at a designated register office please follow government guidelines on unnecessary travel and contact your nearest designated office for an appointment.
Visit GOV.UK for the latest government advice about wedding and civil partnership ceremonies.