Local Self-Isolation Payment

Local payment scheme for unemployed people

Use this form to claim a £50 local support payment if you are unemployed and have been told by NHS Test and Trace to self-isolate.

This form is for unemployed people. If you are employed or self-employed please use this form.

You can also complete this form as the parent or guardian of a child if they are isolating.

To apply you need to tell us:

  • your test and trace support payment number
  • your national insurance number
  • when you were told to self-isolate
  • your bank details

Please provide an email address if you can. This will help us get your payment to you quickly.

The bank details you provide should be your details, we cannot make a payment to another person or business’s bank account. 

If the person isolating is a child then we can accept the parent or guardian’s bank details.

You will need to upload evidence of:

  • your test and trace support payment number (a screenshot of a text message or an email you received)
  • all bank accounts held in your name between the day you start your application and 30 days before (a screenshot or a PDF)

If your child is isolating you will need to upload a letter or text from their school, nursery or college to confirm the isolation order.

You may also need to tell us:

  • your council tax account number
  • your council tax reduction number

If you need help you can:

To apply you must: