Benefits - report a change in your household

Use this form to tell us about a change in your household, including:

  • a new child
  • someone moving in
  • someone moving out

You'll need to provide your:

  • contact details
  • National Insurance number
  • claim reference number

You'll also need to tell us:

  • when the change occurred
  • about the person moving in or out
  • whether you're getting other benefits

There is currently no save functionality on this form. Please be prepared to complete the form in one session.

If you need help filling in this form, you can:

We process, analyse and use your data in a range of ways to better understand what our customers need and to improve the way in which the council delivers your services.

Find more information about how we use your data in our privacy and data notice.