Benefits - report a change of income

Use this form to tell us if you get benefits and your income has changed.

You should tell us if:

  • you or anyone living with you stops receiving Income Support, Jobseeker’s Allowance, Universal Credit, Personal Independence Payment, Incapacity Benefit or Employment and Support Allowance
  • your Working Tax Credit, Child Tax Credit or Universal Credit changes
  • you have a baby
  • your child starts to be cared for, or stops being cared for, by a registered childminder
  • someone moves into or out of your home (including boarders and sub-tenants)
  • your income, or the income of anyone living with you, goes up or down
  • you or anyone living with you becomes a student, or takes up a Government Training Scheme
  • you or anyone living with you gets a job, changes their job or becomes employed
  • you or anyone living with you takes more than one job
  • you return to work after a period of illness where you have been receiving benefit
  • someone starts to receive Carer’s Allowance for looking after you
  • you inherit a property or any money from a will

You will need to provide:

  • your name and address
  • any other name you have used in the past
  • your National Insurance number
  • your claim reference number
  • your employment details
  • your living arrangements

There is currently no save functionality on this form. Please be prepared to complete the form in one session.

If you need help you can:

We process, analyse and use your data in a range of ways to better understand what our customers need and to improve the way in which the council delivers your services.
Find more information about how we use your data in our privacy and data notice.