Download this form if you want to print it out and fill it in by hand.
If you want complete and submit this form online, fill in our housing benefit form.
What you'll need to complete this form
You must provide proof of your:
- National Insurance Number - new claims only
- identity - new claims only
- self-employed earnings
- benefits, pensions or allowances
- savings and investments
- income, capital and savings for all non-dependants
- Child Benefit and any other income and/or savings for all dependants:
- payments to a registered or approved childminder
- payments to a pension scheme
- student ID and course details
- any other income
Get more information about what evidence you need to include on page 26 of the form.
You can send these documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload them to our Proof you need to provide to support your benefit claim page.