Download this form if you want to print it out and fill it in by hand.
Alternatively, complete and submit it online, using our Apply for extra help with paying rent in advance form.
Who can apply
To apply, you must have:
- a current claim for Housing Benefit or Universal Credit Housing Costs
- already found somewhere to move to, and have reached an agreement with the prospective landlord or agent
What you'll need to apply
You must provide:
- proof of the prospective tenancy - such as a tenancy agreement and / or an official letter from the landlord giving details of the tenancy and how much rent in advance they are asking for
- recent bank statements to confirm you cannot fund the rent in advance yourself
- the landlord's or agent's account details