You need to register with us for Council Tax to apply for a discount.

If you've already registered, you can use this form to apply for a discount on your Council Tax bill if you're a student or you live with students.

You'll need:

  • your 10 digit Council Tax account number, which you can find on the top right corner of your bill
  • the name of the university, college or school of each student in your household
  • student registration details for each student in your household