Apply for a school place
We will include school applications within MyAccount from 1 September. Existing logins for the schools portal will not work after this date, instead you'll need to register for MyAccount to make a school admission application.
Find information about how we're keeping schools safe.
Use this form to:
- apply for a place at an infant, junior, primary or secondary school
- make changes to applications for reception, year 3 and year 7, before the deadline to apply
To apply you need to:
- read our guides to apply for a school place
- have parental responsibility for the child
- proof of address if you recently moved to the city
You'll also need to:
- tell us if your child has an Education, Health and Care Plan
- let us know if there are exceptional reasons why your child needs to go to a specific school
- upload, or email, supporting documents as evidence for some of the questions
If you need help you can:
- email email@example.com
- phone 01273 293 653
We process, analyse and use your data in a range of ways to better understand what our customers need and to improve the way in which the council delivers your services.
Find more information about how we use your data in our privacy and data notice.