Apply for a school place
Find information about how we're keeping schools safe.
Use this form to:
- apply for a place at an infant, junior, primary or secondary school
- make changes to applications for reception, year 3 and year 7, before the deadline to apply
To apply you need to:
- read our guides to apply for a school place
- have parental responsibility for the child
- proof of address if you recently moved to the city
You'll also need to:
- tell us if your child has an Education, Health and Care Plan
- let us know if there are exceptional reasons why your child needs to go to a specific school
- upload, or email, supporting documents as evidence for some of the questions
If you need help to fill in this form, you can:
- send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone 01273 293 653
We process, analyse and use your data in a range of ways to better understand what our customers need and to improve the way in which the council delivers your services.
Find more information about how we use your data in our privacy and data notice.