Use this form if you already claim Housing Benefit orĀ Universal Credit, but need extra help to pay your rent or Council Tax.

You'll need:

  • your National Insurance number
  • proof of your accounts, including balances and transactions for the last 30 days
  • any other documents we need to see for your application

If you need help you can:

We process, analyse and use your data in a range of ways to better understand what our customers need and to improve the way in which the council delivers your services.
Find more information about how we use your data inĀ our privacy and data notice.