Use this form if you already claim Housing Benefit or Universal Credit and need extra help to pay for removal costs.

You'll need:

  • your National Insurance number
  • proof of your accounts, including balances and transactions for the last 30 days
  • proof of the address you're moving to, such as a tenancy agreement
  • proof of three quotes from removal companies you've contacted for your move
  • any other documents we need to see for your application