Use this form to apply for help to decorate your council home if you're either:

  • over 70 years of age and currently receiving Housing Benefit
  • currently receiving Disability Living Allowance, Personal Independence Payment or Attendance Allowance and Housing Benefit

You can only get decorating work if you can't carry out the work yourself, and you don't have anyone to help you.

Please note, you can’t have the same room decorated twice within 10 years. 

There are other criteria you should check before you apply.

We may ask for proof of any benefits you receive when you send us your application.