Use this form to apply for materials to decorate your council home if you're either:

  • over 70 years of age and currently receiving Housing Benefit
  • currently receiving Disability Living Allowance, Personal Independence Payment or Attendance Allowance and Housing Benefit

There are other criteria you should check before you apply.

We may ask for proof of any benefits you receive when you send us your application.