Carers' Card - replace a card
Use this form to:
- replace your Carers' Card if you've lost it
To replace your Carers' Card you must still:
- support a child or adult who could not manage without this help
- not receive payment for supporting this person
- support someone who lives in Brighton & Hove
If you support a child, they must have a Compass Card before you can replace your Carers' Card. You can apply for a Compass Card from Amaze.
If you support an adult, you may need to have a carers assessment before we can issue you with a Carers’ Card. We will contact you to discuss further if this is necessary
It will take around 5 minutes to complete this form.
If you need help filling in this form, you can:
- send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone 01273 29 55 55
We process, analyse and use your data in a range of ways to better understand what our customers need and to improve the way in which the council delivers your services.
Find more information about how we use your data in our privacy and data notice.Start