An advocate can help you tell people what you need and want. They can support you to make choices about the things that effect you, and help you take control of your life.
Advocacy services can help you:
- during meetings and appointments
- express what you think and what you want
- get information and services
- challenge a decision about you or make a complaint
- understand your options and rights
- write letters
Advocates don’t work for Adult Social Care or health services, and they won’t give their personal opinion. They're there to put across your wishes and decisions.
Where to get help
The Sussex Advocacy Partnership provides local advocacy. The partnership consists of:
To get support you can either contact these services directly, send an email to email@example.com or phone 0300 456 2370.
The Partnership can also help when you: