Adult Social Care - Request a review or a change to someone's care

If you're a care provider or a professional, you can use this form to request:

  • a review of someone's care and support
  • a temporary change to someone's care and support, also called a variation
  • an end to a current service, also called a cessation

To complete this form you must have consent from the person receiving the care to:

  • request a review or change to their care and support
  • share their information with other Health and Social Care services

If you need help filling in this form, you can:

We process, analyse and use your data in a range of ways to better understand what our customers need and to improve the way in which the council delivers your services.

Find more information about how we use your data in our privacy and data notice.