Health and Adult Social Care

Brighton & Hove City Council - Moving to a residential care home or a nursing home

Many people are able to manage their care needs in their own homes with help from friends, family and neighbours, or they may employ a personal assistant a home care agency worker. It is sensible to explore all options open to you before considering a care home. Information about how to find out if you meet the eligibility criteria, how to find a care home to suit you, financial assistance and more.

Brighton & Hove City Council - Supported living

Supported living provides housing and support in one package for people with support needs to live independently and learn new skills. The accommodation could be a shared house or individual flats, depending on your needs. The number of people living in supported living scheme also varies. Information about who supported living is for, how it works and how you can access it.

Care Quality Commission

The national independent regulator of health and social care in England. They monitor, inspect and regulate services to make sure they meet fundamental standards of quality and safety. They publish what they find, including performance ratings to help people choose care.

  • CQC National Customer Service Centre Citygate, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 4PA

My Care My Home

A national care advice service that guides you to the care thatÂ's right for you. This organisation is dedicated to improving the quality of care provided by domiciliary care providers and care homes, and helps people to secure funding for their care without always having to sell their home.