The local charitable arm of Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club. They are working across Sussex to help make sport accessible for all, tackle inequality, improve health and education, and provide opportunities.
- Football programmes for girls and boys
- Programmes for people with disabilities
- A wide range of targeted health projects
- Standing Tall - Physiotherapist-led exercise classes for people who have had a fall
- After school clubs and breakfast clubs
- Work with schools across Sussex
- Qualifications and training programmes