Use this form to apply for gardening help at your council home if you're either:

  • over 70 years of age and currently receiving Housing Benefit
  • currently receiving Disability Living Allowance, Personal Independence Payment or Attendance Allowance and Housing Benefit

We may ask for proof of any benefits you receive when you send us your application.

Before you apply, make sure you:

  • have no one living in your property who can help with your garden
  • have no legal notices against your tenancy
  • are up to date with paying your rent
  • don't have an allotment
  • aren't in the middle of buying your property with Right to Buy

We can't help with gardening if your garden is overgrown. For help to clear your garden you can call us on 01273 293 030.