How we will use the information provided in this form.
Brighton and Hove City Council are committed to protecting your personal information. As a data controller we have a responsibility to make sure you know why and how your personal information is being collected in accordance with relevant data protection law:
- we are collecting your data to provide you with a suitable healthy lifestyles support programme
- the legal basis for the use of this data is your consent under Article 6,1a of the GDPR
- your data will be held for three years from date of last contact with our services or in the case of children (under the age of 18) until they are 21
- your information will be shared with healthy lifestyle services provided by or commissioned by Brighton & Hove City Council to provide you with appropriate support
- your information will also be used to generate anonymised reports that measure the impact of our services and help us to improve how we provide healthy lifestyle information and support for people in the city. You would not be identified in any of these reports
- you can ask for a copy of the information captured in this form or ask us to get rid of the information we hold at any time. If you would like us to get rid of your information you will not be able to continue to access our services.
To talk to us about the information we collect contact the Council’s Data Protection Officer.