Accessibility statement

Information about accessibility on our website, help with using your mobile, tablet or computer.

Reporting accessibility problems with this website

Report and accessibility issue or request an accessible format.

Complaints and enforcement procedure 

If you're not happy with our response to your accessibility problem report or request for an alternative format, you can use our complaints process

The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the accessibility regulations. If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS)