Contact us about an accessibility problem

We're always looking to improve the accessibility of our website. Please let us know if you:

  • need information on this website in a different format such as an accessible PDF or large print
  • find a problem that isn't listed in this accessibility statement

You can contact us by email at

We’ll consider your request and get back to you in 5 days.

Complaints and enforcement procedure

If you're not happy with our response to your accessibility problem report or request for an alternative format, you can use our complaints process.

The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the accessibility regulations. If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).