Get help as a young person
Find information, advice and support for young people with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND).
You can call Amaze’s SENDIASS helpline on 01273 772289 for information, advice and support. You can talk to them about anything to do with your SEND. They can offer support and information on topics like education, bullying, housing, health and more. They can tell you about other services that might be able to help you too.
You can look for local services on our SEND Local Offer directory. This includes:
- Groups and activities for young people with SEND
- Services offering advice and information about jobs and volunteering
- Services offering support around education
- Schools, sixth forms, colleges and universities
- Counselling and sexual health services
- Social care support services
You can also search for local services for young people on the wheretogofor website. It includes services on all areas of growing up and the transition to adulthood.
Local Offer advice and information
Our Local Offer pages offer advice and information on lots of topics, including:
- planning for the future
- fun activities
- jobs and volunteering