navigation and tools
in 'Your city'
You are here: Home | Your city | Travel, transport & road safety | Bus passes
You could receive free travel on any local bus service in England with a national free travel bus pass if you live in Brighton & Hove and you:
- meet the age criteria (PDF 55kb)
- are five years old or more and have a qualifying disabilty or
are 18 years old or more and not permitted to drive because of a medical condition
Qualifying disabilities and medical conditions are listed on our application form.
Find out more and apply for a national free travel bus pass
- apply for a bus pass - if you live in Brighton & Hove
- take a look at some frequently asked questions
- familiarise yourself with the conditions of use (PDF 1.33mb)
- notify us of a change - if you already have a pass
help us to improve our bus pass service by completing our feedback form
Other concessionary travel and services in Brighton & Hove