navigation and tools
in 'Your city'
Moving house can be stressful time. If you are changing address then you may need to know:
- how to change your permit to a different zone
- how to return your permit when you move out of the area
- the rules on loading/unloading
- how to suspend a parking bay
- what zone your new address is in
- if there is a waiting list at your new address
As of 1 April 2012 there will be a £10 administration fee to change your permit to a different area, to a different vehicle and to process a refund.
Find out all you need to know if you move to or within the city