navigation and tools
in 'Your city'
Parking zone A
Tivoli Crescent - Zone A
The planned changes to controlled parking zone A being were presented to Cabinet members on Tuesday 5th July 2011 at the Environment, Transport & Sustainability Cabinet Members Meeting,
Tivoli Crescent will now become part of Zone A.
Residents will be required to have a permit to park their vehicles in Tivoli Crescent. There will also be shared Pay and Display parking provision.
The applications to apply for both resident and visitor permits have been sent out today Wednesday 6th July.
The enforcement of the new extension is planned to take place on 1st August 2011, however advance warning notices will be issued in the week prior to this
Parking zone A covers the area around Preston Park station.
See if you are eligible for a permit - use our find your zone search facility.
To see streets within the zone use the map of the zones.
- How does the zone work?
- What hours do the restrictions operate?
- Is there a waiting list in Zone A?
- How do I apply for a resident permit in the area?
- How do I apply for visitor permits?
- How do I apply for a business permit?
- What is the cost of pay and display in the zone?
- Is there a map of the zone?
In zone A there are:
- some areas set aside for the use of permit holders only.
- some areas which are shared between permit holders and pay & display parking.
- short lengths of the road marked out for loading bays.
- resident, visitor, carers and business permits available.
- car club, disabled and motorcycle bays also available.
Please always check the signs on street as these will give you the information that you require at the time of parking
|Permit holders||Monday - Sunday||9am - 8pm|
|Pay and display or permit holders (shared use)||Monday - Sunday||9am - 8pm|
For all other restrictions please refer to the signs on the street.
There is currently no waiting list in Zone A.
See our map of the whole Controlled Parking Zone of Brighton & Hove. To find your road type in your house number and name of the road. You will be able to zoom in and out to see the streets in Zone A.