navigation and tools
in 'Your city'
You are here: Home | Your city | Travel, transport & road safety | Walking
Enjoy exploring our city
Brighton & Hove City Council is keen to encourage walking in the city. You can reach most of the city central areas on foot within just 15 minutes.
Our aim is to make getting about and exploring on foot more pleasant and safer for residents and visitors alike.
- Request a pedestrian crossing
- Report an obstruction in the road or pavement
- Report pavement and road repairs
- Report a street lighting fault
Getting around the city
- Plan your route using JourneyOn, the city council's travel planning website
- Brighton Podcasts, guides and maps
- Walking tours around the city
- Fancy taking a walk in the countryside?
- Easylink and Shopmobility for those with mobility difficulties or special transport need
Other city initiatives supporting walking
Going a little further afield ...
If you have queries about walking in the city, please contact 01273 290487 or email email@example.com